Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Please Become an Ohio Trumpeteer Sponsor

      New articles presenting the history of the Great State of Ohio will once again flow from my keyboard as a result of my 2013 new year resolution. I have resolved to once again enjoy the time I spend delving into the history of Ohio, and sharing what I learn with readers of The Ohio Trumpeteer e-zine. Hopefully, readers will enjoy the results of my digging into the extremely interesting history of Ohio.

     I have been an independent publisher for 20-odd years. Ha! "Odd" may actually be a good description, but that's another subject entirely. I started publishing a regional Ohio history magazine called 
"The Trumpeteer." Presently, I publish collectible trading cards, magic tricks, and now I will also write for The Ohio Trumpeteer on a regular basis.


PLEASE HELP ME PUBLISH "THE OHIO TRUMPETEER"
The Ohio Trumpeteer is absolutely FREE to all readers and business sponsors. In the coming weeks all past sponsors of The Ohio Trumpeteer will receive a letter informing them of their free sponsorship. 
I only ask for contributions from readers and business sponsors to keep the articles coming.
Please contribute any amount you wish - as little as $1.00 is fine
($5.00 or $10.00 is better ha-ha-ha! - but $1.00 is just fine )
How can readers and business sponsors contribute you ask?
If you use Paypal simply send your contribution to:
frankeachus34@yahoo.com
If you don't use Paypal - you can mail contributions to:
Frank Eachus
215 N. Church St.
Clyde, Ohio 43410

Specials for Sponsors!!
Every so often sponsors will receive free gifts from Frank Eachus Publishing - it could be a notepad, pen, or even special promo cards from my trading card sets!
First time sponsors will all receive a special promo card from one of my four internationally released trading card sets - Tattoo Art Trading Cards - SideShow Trading Cards - Houdini: The World's First Superhero Trading Cards or All About Magicians Trading Cards. Sponsors will also receive exclusive special offers on Frank Eachus Publishing products!!

Please direct any questions or comments to: frankeachus34@yahoo.com

Please visit www.FrankEachusPublishing.com for more about Frank Eachus Publishing 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment